Even Breaking...er News

The Live Draft will be held at the Commish's house in Fisherville VA on August 13, 2011. Be there or you....suck. We will autodraft your sorry team if you take your talents to south beach or elsewhere...."Ballers" Im talkin to you.

Comments

  1. The Morning Eagles will be there and I will be trying to make last minute trades to stockpile late round picks. I hope whoever shows up is ready to wheel and deal. Go Morning Eagles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so is the draft on the 13th or the 20th? I have heard 2 things and I need to make sure I know so that I can plan accordingly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Draft the 20th. F the d-bags! I am looking to trade up as well so lets go eagles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The draft is the 20th the author is an idiot hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts