BBL Commish Quoted In Washington Post Editorial

It is one of Booper Bare Football's finest shining moments; our commish was quoted in the Washington Post. For those of you who are too lazy to click the link, the Commish professionally stated in response to the question of "what will you do during the lockout?":


“We are going to try to find a fantasy UFL or college football league and if we do that there will be an asterisk on the trophy.”


This is one of Booper League's finest moments. We should all remember this day of May 26, 2011, not for Hangover part II opening, but for our triumphant commish stepping up and telling Roger Goodell that he, and all of those other stupid F's can F off.

Comments

  1. Usually I am the first to say that we have the second worst....no third worst commish behind Bud Selig and Roger Goodell, but he finally stepped up into fantasy football manhood; and for that, I salute him. He is not known for big speeches, but he sure does say some good one liners, which is what I want out of a commish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts