Brand New Blog Site
Welcome one and all to the Official Booper Bare League website! I believe I speak for us all when I say "F the commish!!" As you all know, we have been waiting for quite a while now in suspense for a resolution to the NFL lockout. No NFL=No Booper. That is a terrifying thought. In the long history of our prestigious league, we have never encountered such horrifying problems. Without Booper Bare, we are going to have to do something else with our time...like talk to girls or something.
The site is new and is still under construction at the moment. My goal is to have it fully operational by June 6, 2011. I know, I know, Christian Family Radio says the world will end May 20, 2011, but I am calling their bluff. I think Booper will live to see another year of heartbreak, emotion, jubilation, humiliation and trash talk to keep us all happy and give us something to talk about. Hope you like the site and go F yourself.
The site is new and is still under construction at the moment. My goal is to have it fully operational by June 6, 2011. I know, I know, Christian Family Radio says the world will end May 20, 2011, but I am calling their bluff. I think Booper will live to see another year of heartbreak, emotion, jubilation, humiliation and trash talk to keep us all happy and give us something to talk about. Hope you like the site and go F yourself.
UFL Fantasy Football mayhaps?
ReplyDelete