Applicant 3


1.      Who, if you were to enter the league, would you install as your teams archrival?
As a redskins fan I would put anyone who liked the cowboys, eagles or giants as my archrival.
2.      Have you ever won a fantasy championship in your career?
I have won two fantasy football leagues, placed second in another, and placed third in my first money league -14 team- last year and profited $115

3.      Do you view Matt Ryan as a franchise quarterback?
I think Matt Ryan is a franchise quarterback because he has no chance of being replaced in the next 5 years, unless there is an injury of course. Also he finished 5th in Total QBR last year only behind; Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady and Tony Romo.

4.      Can you handle Booper and having to go 16 teams deep?
I was in a 14 team fantasy league last year and would have run away with the title if Kenny Britt didn’t get injured early and if Marshawn Lynch wouldn’t have scored a garbage touchdown in the “playoffs”. I led that league with 3 high scores and won my division.  So I am comfortable with my fantasy football skills.

5.      How would you describe your football ideology? Keep the answer to 1 paragraph or less. Extra points if you can keep it to 3 words or less.
If I were a football coach I would have a spread offense with short crossing patterns and have a fast running back that can catch the ball out of the backfield. On the defensive side I would stress having athletic linebackers that could cover a slot receiver and 2 pass rushers to get sacks and cause bad quarterback decisions.

6.      Would you keep Reggie Bush?
That depends on how many keepers you get, as my first keeper in a 16 team league I would not. If he was my second keeper I probably would because of how well he did with Miami and how Daniel Thomas did not show he is a signature back last year.

7.      On a scale of 1-10 how much ass does Tom Brady suck?
As a hater of the Steelers I say he sucks a 1, but the fact that he wears UGGS I give him a 10.
8.      Who was the Bengals #2 running back last year?
Benard Scott

9.      Would you attract bears?
Haha, no I would not attract bears. But I do love lamp.
10.  F em, marry em, kill em: Marshawn Lynch, Brendan Fraser, Mark Sanchez (please explain)
Kill em: Mark Sanchez- he sucks at life
Marry em: Brendan Fraser- he is funny
F em: Marshawn Lynch- only because it’s the last resort

11.  Would you attend a live draft?
Yes I would
12.  Please explain your management philosophy in fantasy football.
My philosophy is draft based on position scarcity and league point variations, play the waiver wire hard, draft a kicker last-they have the least amount of point variation, and always look to improve my team. I usually make the most moves in leagues I am in.

13.  What separates a good owner from a great one?
A good owner drafts a good team and is content with their roster. A great owner will always be looking to improve his/her team by the waiver wire or trading. I have no attachment to my players, all they have do is score the most points possible.
14.  Which is more useless? A kicker or a team defense?
A kicker is much more useless: the difference between the first and 16th kicker was 60 fantasy points (mostly because Akers scored more points than ever), that is 3.75 points difference per game. Whereas the difference between the first and 16th defense was 68 points, that is 4.25 points difference per game. Kickers and Defenses are the 2 positions I draft last usually

15.  If you hit midseason winless, how would you approach the rest of the season?
I would try to get to .500 by the end of the season and hope to ruin as many playoff chances as possible.
16.  If you were to have a bad year, would you relocate or change your team name?
I would never relocate or change my team name; my fans wouldn’t appreciate having to buy all new merchandise.

17.  Last season both expansion teams missed the playoffs and therefore were unsuccessful. What would you do to prepare yourself for the challenge of a 16 team league with great fantasy football owners?
I was a newcomer in my 14 team league last year and was undefeated until midseason. I finished with the second best record overall and won my division. Adding 2 more teams will only let me take 2 more people’s money

18.  Considering we are in a 16 team league, what round should Danny Amendola go in?
I would probably say in the 8th or 9th  round. This is because I think the Rams will get Justin Blackmon and they just signed SteveSsmith. If there is a point per reception then maybe reach a round earlier.

19.  This league is about courage and valor, talk about a time when you demonstrated these attributes (you are limited to 2 fictitious elements in your tale).
The only courageous thing I have done was play in my high school volleyball regional tournament 3 days after spraining both ankles.
20.  What comes to mind when you think of the Commish?
You seem pretty crazy with some of these questions but the football questions really made me think that you know what you’re talking about when it comes to football.
21.  Why should we consider you over the other applicants?

I have been competitive in every league I have been in. I am pretty new to money leagues but I study hard and will not slack off the whole season.

Comments

  1. this applicant really seems to know his stuff with stats and football in general. Seems like a great football mind to have in the league

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong knowledge for the game but this application lacks personality big time. The courageous moment is pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This applicant is the bizzaro-tebow. All of the football know-how is very above average and the intangibles are lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, no personality. Quesadilla like application.


    He does love him some stats...but I am not a stat guy. I had jabar gaffney and mark sanchize

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts